Japanese: To follow
Russian: To follow
Italian: To follow
In the NEM Group Marketing Approach, we committed to several deliverables by 31st May. This post is an announcement of those deliverables and some additional ones:
- Refreshed NEM.io website
- Symbol product website
- NIS1 product website
- Marketing plan
- NEM Ecosystem Partner/Project summary
- A simple brand toolkit
- 3 x Symbol brand and tech videos
Today we are excited to share with you 3 key destinations within the NEM ecosystem:
- Symbolplatform.com - a new website with all the latest updates, information, resources and support for Symbol
- Nemplatform.com - a refreshed website for all information on/about NIS1
- Nem.io - a new website to explain the NEM ecosystem and to share access to the NEM ecosystem, including community. It also sets out some feature differences between NIS1 and Symbol.
The websites will help visitors understand the similarities and differences between Symbol and NIS1 as platforms brought to you from NEM and how the NEM ecosystem fits together.
Please let us know your thoughts and we would welcome any suggestions for content and how you can contribute to the next versions of the website.
About NEM Foundation
The NEM Foundation is registered in Singapore and is operating globally. It was launched to promote NEM’s blockchain technology worldwide, an out-of-the-box enterprise-grade blockchain platform which launched in March 2015. NEM has industry leading blockchain features that include: multisignature account contracts, customizable assets, a naming system, encrypted messaging, and an Eigentrust++ reputation system. It is one of the most well-funded and successful blockchain technology projects in the cryptocurrency industry.
Stay connected with NEM: