More and more attention is being paid to NanoWallet with new features being added to it like Changelly Instant Exchange and the Apostille blockchain notarization service. We plan to make NanoWallet the main supported desktop client in the future, so here is a short tutorial about how to export/import your wallet.
1) Open your wallet in NCC.
2) Click on the down arrow next to the lock icon.
3) Select "Export for Lightwallet".
1) Enter your password.
2) You will see a json file pushed to your browser.
1) Open NanoWallet.
2) Select "Login".
3) Select "Import Wallet".
4) Upload the json file you just got from NCC.
1) Choose the wallet in the drop-down menu.
2) You will receive a prompt to update the wallet from a json file to a wlt file.
3) Enter your password that you used to export from NCC.
4) Please be patient for a minute while your wallet is upgrading.
1) After completing step 4, you will see a new wlt file pushed to your browser.
2) Save that file for a back-up!
3) You can just login to the account now in the drop-down menu with your regular password.